Monday, June 18, 2012

19/06/2012

Oh my goodness, look at the date... I can't believe after so many years i stumbled upod an old old blogger account. Bizzare?! Yes. I think so, and so relevant.
Oh.. I'm a little bit excited... I enojoy writing my thoughts on things so much, especially as i think i would just be talking talking talking if i didn't write. I have got soooo many scrap books lying around with half started entries, book begginings.
However this beginning is purely for me. I did notice, how i titled it "me,me,me" made me giggle abit but i am starting this journal for me. I don't ever seem to find time to purely do something that only i love and can only really be done on your own.
So since that last entry, I've found myself in a relationship from touch down pretty much.. Well not quite but 7 months into arriving here. And even though not with the same person i have been in one after the other... It's a pretty strange realisation i must say. Which i only completely understood and got not that long ago. After a relationship that i'm in ends, i say "ok, no more thats it.. i'm having some 'me' time" i never seem to stick to my word and get whisked away by some "charmer". However, in a relationship now and i think it's going ok. But i always seem to find myself in a battle between, my head and my heart. It does puzzle me and gets me tangled up like never before. It's a completely different feeling this time round with my relationship, i'm not sure why.

I do hope i keep this entry business going good. I had an iPhone4s not that long ago and had a diary on it, but then i had to return it and deleted everything without thinking, and then it suddenly dawned on me that i had some good writing in it.. Very upset.
This is definately a blabber blogger entry... I can't seem to control my fingers just writing exactly what i'm thinking. Great. I love it.

Its 1.43am and i'm not really that tired to tell you the truth.. I should be though. I should be sleeping, because.. in the morning, i need to get 'ma bootay outta bed' and looking for a job. BIGSTYLE. I don't even know how long it's been since i left my last workplace. Hmmm, maybe a month?!?



OH MY GOSH. 6 YEARS AGO i wrote... wow. It feels like yesterday.

No comments: